Are you having trouble with dandruff? The flaky situation in your hair can lessen your self-esteem. Your scalp may feel itchy all the time. After several rinses also dandruff may come back and fall on your shoulders. These are some of the issues which people are suffering from dandruff may face. But there is one solution for you. Instead of trying shampoos and oils from the shops, try using your very own homemade dandruff shampoo. This creation of yours will never let you down because it is natural and effective. So here are the different methods to make the homemade dandruff shampoo.
Baking soda dandruff shampoo
The baking soda is a very good dirt remover. It can remove the hard dirt and dandruff that is stuck in your hair. It will wipe your hair clean of all the while flakes. Moreover, it will not strip off the natural oils in the hair.
- Get one tablespoon of baking soda
- One cup of water
- Two to three drops of rosemary essential oil
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one cup of water
- Pour this over the hair and then massage the scalp
- Now rinse the hair well for effective results
At first, the hair will feel dry for a few weeks. Then your scalp after a few weeks will produce more natural oils, and it will become normal again but without dandruff.
Apple cider vinegar shampoo
You can use the apple cider vinegar method weekly. But this can leave a distinct aroma until you rewash your hair. Please do this treatment at night and shower in the morning with a mild shampoo.
- One part apple cider vinegar and one part warm water
- First, mix the water and vinegar. Use one cup at first, but if you have long hair you can use two cups as well
- Pour the vinegar on your hair
- Now massage the scalp for three to five minutes
- Rinse the hair with warm water
- After eight to twelve hours you can wash the hair as you usually do
Take care not to let the vinegar get to your eyes.
Lemon juice hair wash
This method is the same as vinegar. This is one of the easy and affordable treatments to get rid of dandruff. You can do this rinse frequently till you no longer need it.
- Add two spoons of fresh lemon juice to one cup of water.
- Pure the mixture on your hair
- Massage for one minute before you begin the rinsing
These three homemade methods for getting rid of dandruff will prove very useful. Take care of the ingredients and check if it suits you. Some of the ingredients may not be good for your hair, so it is better to check with an experienced hair expert to know if the homemade shampoos are appropriate for your type of hair. Chose the method you prefer and make your hair free of dandruff. Then you can get the clean and gorgeous hair you have always dreamed about.